5 Reasons to LOVE NPN in 2015!
Written by: Christa Reed
What you probably already know is…Neighborhood Parents Network is dedicated to connecting families with the resources the need to navigate parenting the City. What you probably didn't know is that 2015 marks our 35th birthday. That's right, we've been around for longer than many of our members. We're blowing this one up and celebrating like every 35 year old should. We're bringing you amazing parties, workshops, play dates, discounts all over the city and so much more. Here are 5 reasons to LOVE NPN in 2015.
5. Parent Perks: Save tons of money with NPN’s Parent Perks. All NPN members get discounts from hundreds of business all over the city including photographers, museums, baby proofers, kids classes (music, language, swim, etc.), gyms, grocery delivery, play spaces and so much more
4. Childcare Classifieds. Speaking of saving some money….skip the agency fees and get a recommendation straight from a parent. Many posters are trying to find their wonderful nanny placement after their kids head off to school full time. This one-of-a-kind message board is second to ton and could save you thousands.
3. New Moms Groups. You don’t have feel like you’re in this alone! Becoming a new mom can be isolating, even when it’s NOT winter and you’ve got cabin fever. Use NPN as your village and find the support you’re looking for in a new moms group. Check the NPN calendar for dates!
2. NPN Discussion Forums. Need some support in at 3am because your child just can’t figure out day and night yet? The NPN Discussion forum is there for you. Go on and ask anything and the village is there to support you. Whether you need help decided on a daycare or just need suggestions for a Saturday morning activity with your little one, you’ll get an answer from you peers. Bonus: You can post anonymously if the questions are on the sensitive side. No judgments.
1. Free Museum Days for NPN members at the Chicago Children's Museum, Adler Planetarium and Museum of Science and Industry (January-March). Check the NPN calendar for details! That’s a $154 savings for a family of four!
There's really never been a better time to become part of the NPN family. See what everyone’s been talking about for 35 years! Join or renew today. An annual membership is less than $5/month.Posted on December 03, 2014 at 9:49 AM