What to do this week in Chicago-Family & Grown-Up City Fun (May 6 - May 12)
Written by: Amy Johnson
Wondering what to do this week in Chicago with and w/out your kids? Our NPN calendar is chock full of FREE and DISCOUNTED events for kids and parents needing a mental break or extra fun.
- Tues., May 7, Mom's Dinner Night Out @ Bistro Margot
- Wed., May 8, Fit & Healthy B4 & After Baby with Helios @ Helios Center for Movement
- Sun., May 12, Private School Admissions: Cracking the "Code"! @ Dara Milner Educational Consulting
Discounted & Open to the Public
- Thurs., May 9, Moms In Business - Style & Snapshots Soiree @ Kevin Hammett Photography
Future events to plan for now:
- Mon., May 13, Positive Discipline w/ Janeen of Swellbeing @ New York Life
- Sat., May 18, Chicago Kids Day 2013 @ Mayfest Tent
We hope you can join us around town for these fun events for families, children, and adults! Have fun and we'll see you around the city!