5 reasons to step up in 2017 | NPNparents.org
The 20th annual Aon Step Up for Kids is just around the corner on Sunday, January 29. Here are the top 5 reasons why you and your family should Step Up in 2017:
- It’s a family event! Kids of all ages are welcome and those who are 12 and under step for FREE!
- You can form a team with your friends, family or colleagues, making it a fun and meaningful Sunday!
- It’s a great way to get in shape as you step in to the New Year! Earn bragging rights by climbing to the top of Chicago’s 3rd tallest building: 80 floors and 1,634 steps!
- You have the choice to do a half or full climb. There’s an option for everyone.
FINALLY, the most important reason to join Aon Step Up for Kids:
- It’s for the kids and all funds raised support the Department of Family Services at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago to address the diverse spiritual, social, developmental, and emotional needs of critically ill children and their families.
Follow Lurie Children's on social media:
Posted on December 21, 2016 at 12:36 PM