Are you starting to look into high schools for your middle school-aged (5th-7th grade) child? Is your child still in elementary school but you want to plan ahead for the next step in your school search journey? Or maybe you have an 8th grader full-swing into the application process, but you still have questions? Wherever you are in the high school search process, this live webinar is for you!
Join NPN as we partner with Chicago School GPS for a seminar aimed at parents seeking school search guidance beyond elementary school!
This seminar will cover these topics and questions:
- * An overview of Chicago's public and private high school admissions process
- * How do I choose a good school fit for my child?
- * What are the criteria for the various public and private high school programs?
- * Tips on navigating Virtual Open Houses during the pandemic
- * What should I know about the GoCPS application process?
Grace Lee Sawin from Chicago School GPS can help you demystify the Chicago high school admissions process. When you know what to expect, you can help your child successfully navigate the public and private high school search journey.
Please be respectful of our presenter & sponsors and honor your RSVP.
|Address:||GoTo Webinar Link will be sent|
|When:||7:00 PM - 8:30 PM · Dec 1, 2020|
|Who:||Members & Non-members - Adults only|
Non-members: Adults $15.00